Accessing Your Courses

For Extension Courses

If you are taking Extension or continuing education courses, you will need log into the Extension website first. Your courses should automatically appear in the My Courses section on the first day of class. For information on how to add and drop courses, please see the documents section below.

For Undergraduate and Graduate Courses

If you are taking undergraduate or graduate courses, you will need to manually enroll in the courses using an enrollment key. Detailed instructions can be found in the documents section below.